Terms & Conditions
By participating in this Photo Campaign, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The participant (author) has the right to the photos submitted. In case of dispute over ownership of the submitted photographs, TCB will not be held liable. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, by participating in this Campaign, you hereby agree to grant permission to TCB to use photos submitted for promotional purposes.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Conditions, TCB reserves the right at any time in absolute discretion to: a) Reject, cancel or modify the submission; b) amend any of the conditions without prior notice; c) Ban users if TCB finds their submission/contribution offensive, obscene or not in line with the goal of this Photo Campaign.
- These Conditions are governed by the Laws of the Kingdom of Bhutan and participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Royal Court of Justice of Bhutan.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.